How does Chamber Dashboard work with WordPress?
The Chamber Dashboard plugins are designed to work seamlessly on the WordPress platform to add features and functionality to a WordPress.org website. If your site is not currently using the WordPress platform, you will first need to install WordPress on a self-hosted site.
Once you have installed WordPress, add some Chamber Dashboard plugins to start adding cool features to your website. Our plugins are designed to work together to help you manage, engage and build your membership. Choose only the features that you need, scale up as you grow.
The Chamber Dashboard core plugins are free! Including:
- Business Directory – Create a searchable directory of member businesses on your site.
- Member Manager – Let Members join your organization right on your website!
- CRM – Keep track of contacts connected to member businesses in your organization.
- Events Calendar – Display upcoming events calendar on your website.
Everything you need to create an engaging membership website, right off the bat.
The core plugins are free. You can download them anytime from the WordPress.org Plugin Repository. We offer plenty of documentation along with a 5-Min. Getting Started Guide to help you get your site up and running.
More Features & Support
We also offer a variety of add-on plugins that add even more features and automation to site to make your life easier. Purchase of any of our premium WordPress plugins includes email support plus a year of updates and new features.
- CRM Importer: Save tons of time by uploading your contacts straight to your new CRM.
- Exporter: Export member businesses, contacts, paid or unpaid invoices.
- Member Updater: Let members update their listings by logging in from the front end.
- Recurring Payments: Auto-renewal option, plus generate invoices and send reminders automatically.
The layout and look & feel of your site is primarily determined by the theme you are using. Once you have WordPress installed, the most cost efficient option is to choose a WordPress theme to install and configure on your site. You can find free themes in the WordPress.org Theme Repository or there are many options for premium themes, which you can find via google search. Chamber Dashboard also offers premium themes build especially for chambers and membership organizations to quickly give a polished, professional look and feel to your site.