Test setup of Recurring payments plugin
NOTE: The Recurring Payments plugin runs on activation. So it’s a good idea to test your setup before going live.
Test your setup as follows:
- BEFORE entering Membership Renewal Dates (MRD’s) for actual Business members…
- Deactivate the Recurring Payments plugin.
- Delete or mark ‘paid’ any outstanding or test invoices / orders.
- Create 3-4 test Businesses.
- Enter MRD’s that match the notification time frame that you have selected on the settings page.
- For example, if you have notification set for 1 week, enter an MRD that is exactly one week from today.
- Enter your email as the billing email.
- Reactivate the Recurring Payments plugin.
For Businesses with a MRD that exactly matches the notification time frame, a new invoice / order should be generated & emailed to the member (this will be your email for testing purposes)
NOTE: When using the Member Manager Pro plugin, new orders are generated and sent to your members for payment.