Upcoming Event Block
To display upcoming events anywhere on your site, use the Display Events block. Watch the video or keep scrolling for more details.
To display upcoming events on your WordPress website:
- First create some events on your site.
- Add the ‘Display Events’ block to a new page or existing page on your site.
- From the block settings, format the layout for your events block. Select the number of columns, add a border, display the title above or below the featured image.
- Select the fields to be displayed.
- Limit your block to display only events from one of your event categories.
- Once you have your event block display ready, be sure to publish or update your page to save your changes!
Display Events Calendar
To display a calendar of events, see Events Calendar shortcode and other display options here.