Enable Members-Only Content feature
- Go to Chamber Dashboard >> Member Manager settings
- Select feature & click save
Create member account page
The member account page will display a login form to logged OUT users and member account details to logged IN users.
- Create a new page.
- Add login shortcode:
- Go to Chamber Dashboard >> Member Manager Options to map your login page to Member Manager settings.
NOTE: If you are using the Member Updater plugin, this same page will automatically be used as the MU login page.
If desired, you can also add a login / logout link to your site’s menu:
- Go to Chamber Dashboard >> Member Manager settings .
- Select ‘Add login/logout link’ & click save.
Automatically give new members access to members-only content
Once you have completed all 4 setup steps for the members-only feature, when new members join using the Chamber Dashboard membership form, a user account will automatically be created for them and they will have access to the content that you have assigned to their membership level as soon as their Business & People records have been published.
Update Member Updater Login Page
If you were using the Member Updater plugin BEFORE you activated the members-only feature in Member Manager or Member Manager Pro, you will need to:
- Update the shortcode on your login page to:
- Map your login page to the Member Manager settings page instead of the Member Updater settings page.