Reset or Edit Member Password
Your members can reset their own password by clicking on the ‘lost password’ link on the member account page. (Member must be logged out to reset their password.)
Member change password
Make Payment for a Member
New member payments
Sometimes members need assistance when making payments. Staff or volunteers can help a new member join by filling out the membership form on behalf of the member.
For renewal payments, existing members may need to log in to the member account page in order to complete payment of a renewal invoice. If a member is having trouble paying a renewal invoice, the easiest solution is for a staff member to complete the renewal form (rather than the invoice) on behalf of the member.
Submitting the renewal form will renew the member’s listings and update the membership renewal date. The renewal form will also generate and new invoice (& order if using the WC Payments plugin), so you’ll want to delete the original invoice (& order) from the member’s account to prevent future confusion.
Export Paid Invoices (Member Manager)
Export list of all members per membership level
- Go to Chamber Dashboard >> CD Settings >> Import/Export.
- Step 1: Select Businesses
- Step 2: Select ‘Limit by Membership Level’ & choose your level.
- Step 3: Select the fields you’d like to see. If you just need a count, select name only to keep your list simple.
- Click ‘Download CSV’.
Deleting a Business
If a member Business closes or decides not to renew their membership, here are the steps to remove all Business data from your website:
- Open the Business Record, click thru to close or delete all connected invoices.
- NOTE: If you are using WC Payments plugin, you’ll want to delete connected orders as well.
- Click thru to delete connected People records.
- Click thru from People record to delete connected WP user.
- Delete the Business listing.