Add a pricing table to your site
using Chamber Dashboard plugins
There are a variety of WordPress plugins that you can use to display a pricing table on your WordPress website. However, there is only one that connects directly to your Chamber Dashboard membership form with the membership level pre-selected.
The Payment Options plugin lets you easily setup and design a pricing table to match your association’s branding in 3 easy steps:
- Create a new page
- Add the pricing table block
- Updating block settings as desired
To get started with your pricing table, you will first need to update your benefits of membership if you haven’t already. Check out our demo sites for some examples.
- Go to Businesses >> Membership Levels to add or update member benefits.
Next we’ll create a pricing table by adding the pricing table block to a new page.
- Create a new Page.
- Click the ‘+’ sign to add the Pricing Table Block to your page.
- Adjust the pricing table layout as desired to match your branding.
- Connect your pricing table to your membership form.
- Publish your page.
- Add your pricing table page to your site menu.
** See live demo **
Perfect for Merchant Associations, Professional Associations, Chambers of Commerce,
Business Networking groups, Visitor Bureaus, Community Arts Councils and more.