Basic Troubleshooting Guide
The fact that WordPress is a free, open source Content Management System (CMS), gives you, the user, infinite options and possibilities for your website. Because WordPress is open source, thousands of features, themes, plugins, etc. are being developed every day.
A plugin is basically a piece of code that can extend your base website’s functionality. Plugins are written by a variety of people from amateurs to professionals, and sometimes they do not play well together. If you are having issues with the Chamber Dashboard plugins, or any other plugins on your site, we recommend that you first test for a conflict by deactivating all of your plugins and then reactivating them one-by-one to figure out if one of them is causing the issue.
Additionally, we have listed some of our most common user challenges below.
- Help with Troubleshooting
- Will I lose my data if I delete the Business Directory?
- Individual Business Listing gives 404 error
- Invoice not found or returning 404 error
- Change results per page shown in Business Directory?
- Change number of search results per page
- Error Sending Invoice Notification
- Test My Setup: Member Manager
- Not getting the right search results
- Notification emails not being delivered
- Test My Setup: Recurring Payments
- Google Maps API Key
- Invoice Not Showing on 30-60-90 Report
- Moving Premium Plugins - Can't Activate My License
- Update Failed: Download failed. Unauthorized