This policy describes how the ChamberDashboard.com website uses and protects and ‘personal data’ that you give when you use this website.
Please read the policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect and otherwise handle your ‘personal data’. This contract is negotiated by both parties and won’t be held against the author.
ChamberDashboard.com | Updated: March 6, 2018
The ChamberDashboard.com website provides the opportunity to submit support requests as well as our ‘Contact Us’ form.
We make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. Before submitting your personal information to our web site, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting the ChamberDashboard.com web site, you are accepting the practices described herein. This contract is negotiated by both parties and won’t be held against the author.
By using this site you agree to be subject to the jurisdiction & laws of State of Colorado.
What personal information we collect from you
- When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
- When you browse your site, we automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data including your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, providing customer support, etc.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on ChamberDashboard.com that you expect to keep private.
- ChamberDashboard.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 16. If ChamberDashboard.com learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 16, we will remove that post.
- We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit the ChamberDashboard.com website. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests of our users and customize your user experience. However, the web analytics vendors we use, do not associate or link your IP address with any other personally identifying data held by them.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the ChamberDashboard.com site and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
Cookies and action tags are pieces of information that transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser for record-keeping purposes. Although cookies do identify a website user’s computer, cookies alone cannot personally identify a user.
- To help us customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features offered on our site.
How we use your information
ChamberDashboard.com uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about com and updates or special announcements about the ChamberDashboard.com;
- to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Web site; to notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you;
- to improve the quality of our website and product offerings;
- to otherwise customize your experience with ChamberDashboard.com;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
With whom we share your information
As a rule, ChamberDashboard.com will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any personal data about its users to third parties with explicit consent from the users.
However, ChamberDashboard.com may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors that our website receives or the most popular event categories. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Current Third Party Vendors
- If you join our mailing list, your name and email will be stored in the ActiveCampaign.com database so that we may send you updates and notifications regarding the Chamber Dashboard plugins.
- If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from Chamber Dashboard, simply click the link at the bottom of the newsletter to unsubscribe.
- If you would like to be deleted from the Chamber Dashboard list of contacts on ActiveCampaign.com, please use the ‘Data Request’ button below and we will delete your information.
- When you make a purchase on the ChamberDashboard.com website, your contact information are shared with Stripe.com for the purposes of processing your payment.
- When you submit a support ticket on the ChamberDashboard.com website, your contact information is shared with FreshDesk.com for the purpose of following up with you to provide support.
- If you would like to view all open support tickets related to your ChamberDashboard.com account, submit a support ticket with your request and we will set you up with FreshDesk.com login information.
- All data collected from the ChamberDashboard.com site on Google Analytics has been anonymized. No personal data is collected or stored.
How we protect your information
We know that when you provide us with any type of information, you are trusting us to keep it safe from unauthorized intrusion. ChamberDashboard.com takes all reasonable steps, through the use of updated security software and protocols, to ensure that your personal information is safe. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
ChamberDashboard.com does not store credit card information on our servers. Credit card transactions are processed via a 3rd Party Payment System for processing.
To request a copy of or request your data be deleted from ChamberDashboard.com, please submit a ‘Data Request’ below.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal data we process for as long as an Account is active or as needed to provide services. Accounts that have not been renewed in more than two years will be deleted. If you wish to terminate your ChamberDashboard.com account or request that we no longer use your data, please use the ‘Data Request’ button below and we will delete your information. Note: We may retain your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
How you can contact us
Phone: (425) 408-1834
More information on protecting your privacy online
The Federal Trade Commission’s website also offers useful information about how to protect your personal information while on the Internet. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/